Imparting conceptual knowledge and managerial skills in a Learning environment of high academic ambience to be in the forefront of Management education and Research.
- To develop professionally competent managers with social concern and high moral values.
- To offer inputs to the corporate world in enhancing productivity through research and consultancy and act as a nodal center for development.
- To impart management skills and capabilities with ample scope for individual growth.
- To carter to corporate world by enhancing entrepreneurial skills among students.
- Business English Training
- Outbound Training
- MS Excel Training
- Placement Orientation
- Aptitude, Reasoning & Soft skills
- Student Development Program (SDP) on Pre-Placement Preparation (PPP)
- BUSINESS ENGLISH
Department has initiated training in Business English for the students to leverage their proficiency in the language. This helps overcome the Mother Tongue Influence (MTI), builds better accent and provides a platform for building one’s confidence in usage of jargons in oral / written communication. Business English is also imparted to increase their employability.
- OUTBOUND LEARNING
RNSIT-MBA Students will be trained at Pegasus Academy for Out-Bound Learning where Global Corporations/Fortune 500 Companies, Indian Cricket Team etc are being trained in time management, effective communication, team building and leadership.
- MS-EXCEL TRAINING:
MBA Department imparts MS – Excel Training to the students of second semester of all the three streams – (Marketing, Finance & HR). As proficiency in Excel is the most looked out technical competency in MBA Students these days, the department left no stone unturned in passing on the best MS – Excel training to its students. Trainers / Analysts from reputed Organizations will be chosen to be the trainers who train the students on different concepts in MS-Excel. In order to ensure they are job ready, coaching in MS-Excel.
- PLACEMENT ORIENTATION
This is one day program handled by In-House Faculties. Students will come to know the Placement opportunities and the requirements.
- APTITUDE, REASONING & SOFT SKILLS TRAINING:
Our students will undergo with 85 hours full-fledged Training on areas such as soft Skills, Reasoning, Aptitude, Group Discussion, Interview Skills, Online Tests, Mock interview etc.
- STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SDP) ON PRE-PLACEMENT PREPARATION (PPP)
This was initiated with the aim of making the students ready for pre-requisites of the placements. It is a two week program in which experts from various industries will deliver a talk and explain the necessary attributes required to build the career in their industries.
Other skill development activities are routinely organized in department to ensure global exposure.
|Year||Number of Companies||Number of Offers||Actual Eligibility||Salary Range Per Annum|
|2018||64||104||65||3L To 12L|
|2017||63||103||82||3L To 7.5L|
|2016||54||74||54||3L To 5.7L|