Imparting conceptual knowledge and managerial skills in a Learning environment of high academic ambience to be in the forefront of Management education and Research.
- To develop professionally competent managers with social concern and high moral values.
- To offer inputs to the corporate world in enhancing productivity through research and consultancy and act as a nodal center for development.
- To impart management skills and capabilities with ample scope for individual growth.
- To carter to corporate world by enhancing entrepreneurial skills among students.
PAST TRACK RECORDS
2004: MBA programme was launched at RNS Institute of technology.
2006: First MBA degrees awarded. Birth of Gestione – Annual Management Fest of RNSIT- Department of MBA and Research Centre.
2007: Pegasus outbound training was implemented.
2008: Faculty development programme was held on Total Quality Management and Operations Management
2009: Secured 1st and 10th rank in VTU.
2010: A two day National conference on Contemporary Issues and Challenges In Banking & Financial Sector in India.First Alumni meet of MBA department was initiated and conducted
2014: Human resource conclave was conducted.
2015: A two day International conference on Research in Business Management and Information Technology was conducted.
2016: Entrepreneurship Development conclave with Arunachalam Muruganantham as keynote speaker was conducted. One day Workshop by Dr Yandamoori Veerendranath on” How to sell yourself for a better price”
- To collaborate with international universities/ associations for student and faculty exchange.
- Development of infrastructure and seeking global accreditations are our priorities.
- To increase the number of corporate tie-ups.
- To offer executive programmes for professionals.
- To strengthen the curriculum with regard to research, industry interaction, and case methodologies.